Python Pytest frameworkAutomation Testing JavaSelenium Web Driver AutoItManual Testing
- Having 5 years of experience in automation and manual testing.
- Experienced in creating, analyzing & maintaining automation Test Scripts using Python, Pytest framework and Selenium library.
- Experienced in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Automated Rest API testcases with Python3 using Requests library.
- Proficient in making SSH connection through Paramiko library for executing batch jobs.
- Transfer and Upload/Download the files from remote server for Batch job results execution using Paramiko sftp protocol.
- Experience working with JSON parser using Python Json library with heavy usage of Tuples, List and Dictionary data types.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concept.
- Expertise in Window Handling, Frame Handling, Mouse Operations, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Analyse requirements and user stories before the build, by collaborating with product owners, and business analysts in the form of sprint team following Agile Methodologies.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content in cross browsers such as Chrome, IE, Edge, Firefox
- Extensive experience in developing Test Scenarios, Test cases and Test documents.
- Technically resourceful in different types of testing such as Functional, Positive, Negative, Regression, Integration, Smoke, System testing, User Acceptance, End-to-End, Compatibility Testing
- Involved in writing Test Plans, defining Test Scenarios and Test Cases, developing and maintaining test scripts, analysing bugs, interacting with development team and track the bugs till closure.
- Experienced with GitHub remote/local repository, commit, cloning, push and pulling operations.
- Testing the application on AWS and Azure.
- Experienced in Data Driven Framework, Method Driven Framework using Java Selenium WebDriver with TestNG Framework.
Copyright : 2022 – OnBenchMark All Right Reserved.