Kavi Poultry Groups
The Project was on the Poultry company Kavi groups one of the leading Poultry in south India, the purpose of the project was to collect data from different sources and create report as the requirement of the client and to create dashboard for the separate wing of the poultry like the Hatchery, Breeder, Broiler and Feed Mill. Roles And Responsibilities
1.Involved in understanding the entities available in the project.
2. Validate the data with the business rules.
3.Used the concept of Correlated, Joins & derived tables while working with the complex queries.
4. Experience in creating Procedures as per the business requirement .
5.Archival of Data based on the retention duration in configuration table.
6.Developing procedures to load data from the excel into the database. Al-Shaya Group Description Alshaya Group (also called the M. H. Alshaya Co.) is a multinational retail franchise operator headquartered in Kuwait. It operates 90 consumer retail brands across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey, and Europe. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group has holdings in real estate, construction, hotels, automotive and general trading, largely centered in the Middle East.
Roles And Responsibilities
1. Involved in understanding the entities available in the project.
2. Validate the data with the business rules. 3. Used the concept of
Correlated, Joins & derived tables while working with the complex queries.
4. Experience in creating Procedures as per the business requirement
5. Load data from excel into the database.
6. Coordinate with customer management with purpose to formulate technical solutions complex in nature.
7. Lead and direct design, execution as well as maintenance of solutions complex in nature. 8. Coordinate all activities with varied technical personnel as suitable.
9. Support customers over phone spending several hours per day.
10. Establish, implement, and record Unix Administrator best practices.
11. Implementing and managing system to proactively monitor infrastructure.
12. Making recommendations for upgrades to hardware and software based on existing operations, pending needs and available budget.
13. Used grep, cat, find, head/tail, ls etc. UNIX Commands based on requirements.