Designation : Senior Product Compliance Associate
Duration : December 2018 – July 2020
● Identify compliant/permissible goods on the Amazon website
● Lead the operation strategy for the team as an SME and provide coaching on day-to-day activities
● Analyze and report weekly business reviews and monthly business reviews for the Food safety investigation team for Indian Market for Sr managers and stakeholders.
● Overseeing the Prioritization, Productivity, Reporting, and Training needs of the Team
● Responsible for sending Pending backlog reports of all the tickets to be worked on to all the fulfillment centers all over India
● Report and escalate the pending fulfillment center cases to the Director.
● Created an SOP for Food safety investigation of IN marketplace.
● Worked on a project and automated the manual calculations, which reduced the time taken for each case and increased productivity and efficiency
● Work with program/legal to assess product, compliance / operational risks and develop risk elimination strategies
● Report violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative and corrective procedures
● Worked on investigating food safety concerns raised by the customer for the US and CA marketplace.
● Piloted and worked on investigating food safety concerns raised by the customer for the Indian marketplace.
● Partnering with Sellers, category managers, and program managers on improving the Investigation process and analyzing the quality of the food items.
● Received Monthly award for highest scorer for CFM
● Received the award for Piloting the process for investigation process for IN
● Received the award for automating the reports for the investigation process in IN
● Provided useful inputs and ideas for the pilot process, which got implemented.
● Trained new joiners on the Customer feedback monitoring and investigation process for IN marketplace
Organization : Target Corporation
Designation : Senior Item Data Specialist, ITEM Center of Excellence
Duration : January 2017 – November 2018
● Working closely with item data, including vendor-provided data, and launching items on Target.com, item
● data analysis to improve the data provided on the website and the improving data quality on the website
● Subject matter expert on all Shoes and Apparel (Intimates) with in-depth knowledge of other Apparel divisions and Home-related divisions
● Responsible for gathering,analyzing, and reporting key business metrics to help the team draw actionable insights
● Extensive communication and partnership with Global Vendors and Teams to gather item assets and attributes
● Gather detailed descriptions for items launching onsite to help guests make purchase decisions
● Execute accurate and Timely launches of planned assortments at Target Stores and Target.com
● Worked and presented a detailed sales report of my previous division (Shoes) and my present division (Intimates Hosiery and Sleepwear)
● Received DQ award in the month of August for maintaining Zero issues per item.
● Successfully completed and certified under train the trainer program
● Demonstrated leadership and team driving skills in team projects and got recognized in the Monthly awards for the month of April 2017 and May2018 at Target
● Successfully managed more than 2000 guest reviews and remediated the issues
● Partnered with the SWAT team on guest impact reports on identifying issues and worked with the team to get them remediated.
● Been an application tester for Pipeline when it was first released and gave suggestions for improvement for pipeline and other applications like Launchpad