● Having 4 years of experience as an Oracle Database Administration (DBA)
● Experienced in core DBA activities such as Creating Databases, Database Upgrades, Export & Import, Backup and Recovery, Data Guard, Data Pump, RMAN, Database Maintenance, Database Replication
● Experience in fulfilling DBA daily activities, including schema management, user management (creating users, synonyms, privileges, roles, quotas, tables, indexes, and sequence), space management, monitoring, scheduling jobs
● Experience in Database Performance tuning including SQL query tuning and Used Explain Plan, Oracle hints and creation of new indexes to improve the performance of SQL statements.
● Experience in RDBMSTools like Import/Export, Data Pump, RMAN.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a very good team player and also has the ability to work independently when needed and a quick learner of new technologies.
● Setup and maintain documentation and standards that are in line with organization policies & standards. Also plan growth and changes (capacity planning) for all environments and work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required.
● Good coordination and communication with system administrators, business data analysts and development teams.
● Ability to understand client’s business requirements and to provide practical solutions to fulfil their requirements.