Program Manager- Enterprise Apps (HCM -IT)
Experience : 9.5 Year
Last active on : July 31, 2021
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Month
Work From : Onsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Program Manager - Enterprise Apps (HCM) with SBI Card Around 9+ years of experience which includes Oracle Fusion HCM Implementation, Consulting & Fusion HCM Training experience.
▪ In the current role of HCM Project Lead, responsible for managing implementation of Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud - HR TRANSFORMATION (part of Divestiture Program) transforming HRIT Landscape for SBI Card.
▪ Strong Stakeholder Management Experience: Have effectively managed stakeholders from Senior Leadership (CHRO, CXO’s) by translating their business needs into effective Solution Demonstration and pitching them as a proposed offering with reference to HCM Implementation.
▪ Extensive experience in managing Enterprise IT project life cycle through all phases starting from responding to RFPs/RFQs, reviewing HCM Solution Designs, cost estimation, proposal drafting, CBA analysis and customer onboarding.
▪ Experience includes working with Wipro Pvt Ltd. as a Project Manager (Oracle Service Line). Worked on Implementation & solutioning assignments related to Oracle Fusion HCM. Contributed in designing Delivery Methodologies and proposal collaterals defining Solution Offerings for Oracle Industrialized Delivery Platform (IDP).
▪ Worked closely with Sales Consultants, Product Managers & Prospective Customers to understand their business requirement scenarios. Design, validate, and present Oracle HCM solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
▪ Carry strong HR Business Process knowledge that has helped not only in HR Solution Designing but has also helped in my HCM implementation contributions – fast tracking projects for timely deliveries, winning customer confidence & satisfaction.
▪ Conducted Fusion HCM Trainings & Demos for business users across various levels of organization (Middle Management / CXO’s, Others), effectively presenting and articulating product strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages.