Last active on :September 22, 2021
Availability :More 1 Month
Work From :Any
Category :Information Technology & Services
• 5.5+ years of experience in working as a Java, SQL and SSRS developer for multiple clients across diverse domains and teams.
• Responsible for requirement analysis, estimation, design solutions and development of critical modules in Web applications for a US based healthcare insurance giant and an Australian based banking group.
• Responsible for sharing the desired information with multiple stakeholders, identifying risks, contingencies and creating mitigation plans. Reduced the risks encountered during the development cycles by 20%.
• Analyzed, designed and developed Restful Web Services in Java which are used for interaction within the application and with other systems.
• Analyzed, designed, developed and optimized complex Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in multiple databases for multiple Web applications. Optimization of existing Store Procedures resulted in improving the response time by 35% to 50%.
• Analyzed, designed, developed and optimized complex SSRS Reports using SQL Server Data Tools.
• Rich experience of working in assortment of domains including Healthcare Insurance, Credit Risk and Market Risk.
• Experienced in identifying and fixing web application security vulnerabilities. Involved in resolving critical ‘SQL Injection’ vulnerabilities as part of PEN testing. This helped in improving the system security by 15%.
• Experienced in working on projects in both waterfall and agile methodology. Worked in each phase of the SDLC, be it requirement gathering, requirement estimation, design, development, dev support during SIT/UAT/SVP/PEN testing cycles or warranty support.
• Experienced in working with multiple vendors and geographically distributed teams.
• Experienced in working with vast scale groups and as a solitary resource as well.