Last active on :September 12, 2021
Availability :2 Week
Work From :Any
Category :Information Technology & Services
• SecureCRT & Putty tool to capture the logs and identify the API calls and exceptions in Web and Mobile apps.
• Excellent understanding in SDLC, STLC and experience in setting up end to end QA for any product.
• Efficient in cross browser and responsive testing using built-in browser debugger.
• Designing test charters and ideas by applying test case design techniques i.e. Equivalence Partitioning, Boundary Value Analysis and Decision Table .
• Efficient in preparing test plans, test strategies, requirement traceability matrix, test cases and test closure report documents.
• Performed hands-on approach in exploratory testing which are involved in minimum planning and maximum execution.
• Involved in tracking and reporting the bugs in JIRA.
• Co-ordinate with developers and product team in resolving both production and non-production issues.
• Have experience on preparing daily and weekly status report & effective test reporting as per the company's standard.
• Proven track record in ability to work independently with minimal supervision from lead/ manager.
• Involved in feature kickoff discussions with the PM anddevelopment team in understanding the requirement.
• Involved in Sprint Planning, Daily stand-up and Sprint retrospective meetings.
• Quick learner with the ability to grasp new technologies.
Completing the tasks before the deadline and delivering testclosure reports