Tiket @ Opstree Solutions
Core DevOps consultant
● Manage all the core components in Tiket like Kafka, Logging & Monitoring, CDN ,GKE Cluster.
● Help them to optimize deployment time.
● Help the team to optimize cost.
● Manage multiple vertical and production support.
● Define devops process.
● Managing more than 50+ devops and their roadmaps.
● Owning two new verticals (SRE and BigData).
● Managing multiple projects and their deliveries.
SignEasy @ Opstree Solutions
● Manage AWS infrastructure.
● Help them to migrate from ECS to EKS.
● Setup log monitoring using an ECS container using aws cloud watch.
● Integrate AWS system manager service with ECS to pass all variables in a secure way.
● Create Dev infrastructure using terraform.
● Implement Docker Image tagging based on the environment.
NoonPay @ Opstree Solutions
● Design kubernetes Infrastructure on Alibaba cloud.
● Setup log monitoring using open source tools like elastic search, kibana & log-stash.
● Build the Bit-Bucket pipeline.
● Create all kubernetes manifest.
● Manage CI/CD using bitbucket pipeline & Jenkins.
● Introduce Spring Cloud Config server to manage micro-service configurations.
● Infrastructure provisioning using terraform.
● Introduce the flyway for database migration.
● Define the Deployment process.
● Setup Application Performance Monitoring using open source tool (Glowroot).
ZestMoney @ Opstree Solutions
Sr. DevOps Specialist
● Modified the present architecture in Load balancer from ELB to ALB, and done with cost savings.
● Monitoring Setup of New Relic, Loggly, and AlertOps.
● Creating POC before implementation and involved in Setting up Infrastructure for new Clients
● Created Jenkins jobs that performed various tasks of automating the complete build &
deploy process including various test cases.
● Managing whole Infrastructure (AWS).
● Checking the issues during the deployment and troubleshooting.
● Creating VPN connections and managing VPN connections.
● Created various bash scripts for Jenkins jobs.
● Created a new sandbox environment using Kubernetes.
● Defining best practices in terms of system setup and management.
● Managing Multi-AZ RDS.
● Using Bash Scripting to launch/configure/manage private cloud instances using AWS API and Jenkins.
● Apply to monitor at server, application and log level and configured respective alerts.
● Migration of all environments inside VPC.
● Understanding the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).create and manage users, groups, and permissions using IAM.
● Built auto-scaling system for the release of products without downtime.
National Australia Bank @ DCM Data System Pvt Ltd
● Delivering 24x7 production support on mission-critical servers running on all flavors of Linux.
● AWS services Used: EC2, ELB, ALB, S3, Route 53, Autoscaling, VPC, AMI,
● CloudWatch, Elasticsearch, IAM, RDS, ECR.
● Worked on Tomcat java application, Apache web server, and troubleshooting.
● Running the applications on the Docker
● Worked on auto-scaling of the servers.
● Good knowledge of shell scripting.
● The monthly audit, Security audit and cost optimization for clients.
● Troubleshooting Linux system problems.
● Managing server by using Ansible, write playbook & roles.