I am a Multi-Skilled Assistant Manager holding knowledge on Educational & Media Sales, operations and personnel management. Successful at stepping into diverse positions and making immediate positive contributions. Focused on optimizing operations and motivating employees and Team Management. I bring expertise in business Operational planning, revenue Optimization and change management. Offering 7+ years of in-depth knowledge on Media industry along with Positive, forward-thinking mindset and demonstrated track record of accomplishment.
2014-06 - Current Assistant Manager, Ad Traffic - Revenue Dept. Viacom18 Media Pvt Ltd., Mumbai, Maharashtra
• Handled Merging process while merger of Prism India Pvt Ltd & Viacom 18 Media Pvt Ltd. Shaped solutions and approaches by leveraging trends in customer marketplaces and industries.
• Building Process & Set Up for Traffic Department after Company Merger. Aligned organizational objectives with company mission, increasing revenue, profit and business growth by collaboratively developing integrated strategies.
• Testing in House software BroadView and bringing up with new requirements to match with Operational Process. Reviewed individual department performance and worked with leadership to improve processes, procedures and practices.
• Streamlined operations to maximize business efficiency and profits.
• Managing Release Orders in System received from Ad Agencies/Clients.
• S&P, quality check & creation of Advertisements in system.
• Inventory Management & Daily MIS Reports
• Maintaining Telecast of Ad Logs (Air Time Logs).
• Preparation of On Air Logs.
• Fortnightly Billing to Clients/ Agencies.
• Training new comers on system & process.
• Interviewing & selection of appropriate candidates for team formation
2013-08 - 2014-05 Billing Executive, Accounts & Finance Dept. TLG INDIA PVT LTD - PUBLICIS GROUPE, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA
• Managing Inward/Outward Billing Team in respect to Media Invoices (Print/Radio/T.V)
• Evaluation of All Media Invoices with Respective Release Orders.
• Handling Fortnightly Billing Process – Bill to Agency/Bill to Client
• Verified vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related . transactions.
• Generated and submitted invoices based upon established accounts receivable schedules and terms.
• Tracked TV/Print/Radio business revenue and costs with Starscape & Maconomy inhouse software, diligently reconciling accounts to maintain high accuracy.
• Trained and mentored new team members on Revenue Process to build cohesive groups and promote operational performance. • Promoted consistent accuracy of billing information by reconciling monthly accounts of TV Broadcasters.
• Reviewed account documentation for over 110+ accounts, rectified issues and contacted vendors about account changes.
• Effectively communicated with clients about payment needs and kept updated, detailed and accurate ledgers.
• Maintained relationships with vendors and managed invoices. Sorting Issues pertaining to any Mismatch in Media Invoices and clearing the payments.
• Designed training program and trained over 15 new clerks on Data Management & Business communication, checking for thorough and excellent understanding