- Product developer-DevOps
- Worked with SVN and GIT version controls.
- Migrated 10 years of code from SVN to GitHub using GitBash.
- Setting up the new repos, Managing the permissions/troubleshooting check-in issues.
- Created release branches in GIT by GIT Administration including branching, reporting, and assisting with project and end-user support.
- Responsible for maintenance of the GitHub repositories and the access control strategies.
- Configured/Installed Jenkins to implement the CI process to schedule the builds.
- Responsible for Installation/setup of applications for Java and Cobol.
- Responsible for complete Procurement and Approvals for Project software/licenses.
- Maintained JIRA for tracking and updating project defects and tasks.
- Facilitated project management using JIRA for all sprints and achieved 100% on target rate for timely completion of assignments during bi-weekly planning.
- Troubleshoot and debug environment and infrastructure problems found in the production and non-production environments.
- EC2 Computing configuring, launch the instance managing EC2 instances.
- Scaling up EC2 instances vertically, over change controls.
Copyright : 2022 – OnBenchMark All Right Reserved.