Oracle Cloud Consultant
Experience : 5 Year
Last active on : August 04, 2021
Rate: $10 / Hourly
Availability : More 1 Month
Work From : Onsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Having experience in Implementations, Customizations, Up-gradations, and Maintenance of Oracle HCM Cloud & PeopleSoft HCM Applications 9.2.
• Experience in HCM modules like Core-HR, Position Management, Absence Management, Retro Fitting, Global Payroll, TDS Implementation, Integration Broker (Global Payroll to General Ledger), Base Benefits/Benefit Administration, e-Compensation, e Performance, e-Profile, Profile Management, Excel to Component Interface, and Approval Workflow Engine.
• Having knowledge of Primary elements (Absence Entitlements, Absence Take & Absence Take Type, Earnings & Deductions) and Supporting elements (Array, Accumulators, System Elements, Date, Formula, Variables, etc.) for configuring & setting up Absence Process and Global Payroll Process.
• Having knowledge of Absence and Global Payroll Frameworks i.e., Organizational, Processing and Calendars. • Having knowledge of Processing Sequence Framework i.e., Identify, Calculate, Re-calculate, Freeze, Finalize and Cancel absence process as well as payroll process.
• Having knowledge of Triggers i.e., Retro, Segmentation, and Iterative Triggers.
• Having experience in Oracle Hyperion (EPM) Application products like FDMEE, ESSBASE, & Planning.
• Having experience in Oracle GRC Application for Identifying & Monitoring Governance, Risk & Compliance for Access & Transaction Control through ETL.
• Having understood to develop functional & technical design documents like BRD, User Manuals and test cases, test scenarios and test plan.
• Involved in implementation of full-length life cycle of PeopleSoft modules. • Worked individually, as well as in team, to achieve project goals.
• Good communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.