ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualification Board) Certified Tester with 7 Years of experience in Software Testing.
Experience in US Health Care, Automobile, Inventory/Warehouse, and E-Commerce domain. Hands-on experience in Functional Testing, Regression, Integration Testing, System Testing, and Automation using Selenium, currently spearheading as Senior Quality Analyst.
Having Strong domain knowledge related to US HealthCare, Automobile, Inventory/Warehouse, and E-Commerce.
Experienced in preparation and review of Test Scenarios and Test Cases, Test Execution, Test Results Reporting, Defect Reporting, and other activities related to test planning and execution with a concentration on requirements analysis, technical systems design, development, and implementation of various applications.
Well acquainted with Manual Testing Methodologies & possess knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), and Defect Life Cycle.
Exposure to Test Management and Bug Tracking Tools like Jira, MOSS and actively involved in Backend Database Testing using MS SQL.
Experienced in UNIX, API Testing using Postman Tool & Swagger. Log analysis in case of failures.
R1rcm (Previously known as Accretive Health), Noida 135, Info Space TechPark.
July 2016-till Present
• Implemented Page Objects, Data-Driven using Selenium Web driver, Java, Junit. Execution of test scripts using TestNG and integration with Jenkins for continuous integration.
• Involved in automated regression and functional test suites by developing test scripts, test suites using Selenium WebDriver.
• Used Maven, Selenium Grid to execute Selenium automation suites on different platforms, browser combinations in parallel.
• Creating test cases for new requirements and stories and updating the regression suite after every standard release.
• Verifying, reporting, and monitoring defects in TFS, uploading and executing test cases on MTM.
• Closely working with Business SME/Product owner in finalizing the user stories & getting them included in Product backlog in TFS and ensuring requirements are concise, complete, prioritized, and are aligned to the strategic and tactical goals of the project.
Collaborate with development, QA, and production support teams to achieve established Sprint goals and Supporting Estimation of user stories, and update Product Backlog for sprints based on ‘MoSCoW’ principles