No of Positions: 3
Tentative Start Date: February 04, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 8 - 20 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 8 Year
· Technical design and development activities for implementation of large-scale data solutions in Snowflake to support multiple use cases as part of a modern and unified data platform.
· Exhibit knowledge of the Snowflake ecosystem
· Experience in migrating other databases to Snowflake.
· Work with domain experts, engineers, and other data scientists to develop, implement, and improve upon existing systems.
· Experience with Snowflake Multi-Cluster Warehouses.
· Understanding of SnowFlake cloud technology.
· Develop SQL queries - SnowSQL
· Develop transformation logic using Snowpipe.
· In-depth knowledge of Snowflake Database, Schema, and Table structures.
· Define virtual warehouse sizing for Snowflake for a different types of workloads.
· Experience in using Snowflake Clone and Time Travel.
· Experience with Snowflake cloud data warehouse and Azure blob storage bucket for integrating data from multiple source systems which include loading nested JSON formatted data into snowflake table.
· Professional knowledge AZURE cloud
· Experience in various methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
· Extensive experience in developing complex stored Procedures/ Queries.
· In-depth understanding of Data Warehouse/ODS, ETL concept and modeling structure principles
· Designs batch cycle procedures on major projects using scripting and Control
· Optimize and fine tune queries
· Performance tuning of Big Data workloads.
· Hands-on experience using ELT/ETL tools.
· Operationalize data ingestion, data transformation, and data visualization for enterprise use.
· Should have a minimum of 5 years of IT experience
· Solid understanding of the Snowflake architecture it's core cloud-native fundamentals
· Strong experience in designing and implementing a fully operational solution on Snowflake Data Warehouse
· Experience with Python and a major relational database
· Excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies
· Should be having good presentation and communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to problem solve and able to convert the requirements to design
· Ability to troubleshoot issues as and when arisen
· Ability to test the developed jobs and prepare test documents
· Strong skills in databases, data warehouses, and data processing.
· Extensive hands-on expertise with SQL and SQL analytics.
· Design, develop, and test enhancements to Snowflake Data Warehouse.
· Experience using Snowflake's data pipelines.
· Clear understanding of Snowflake architecture and optimization for data loads and SQL execution.
· Work with complex Data modeling and design patterns for BI/Analytics reporting requirements.
· Serve as technical SME for data solutions and architectures in relation to storage, quality, cleansing and distribution.
· Provide design decisions around data warehouse solutions that involve multiple disparate business systems.
· Ensure quality level of documentation is produced and maintained regarding data solution architecture.