No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: July 13, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 7 - 14 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 10 Year
Angular Lead/Sr. Angular Developer with (5-10yrs) of experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Participate in requirements analysis and meetings with business stakeholders.
· Lead solution definition and guide teams through execution and implementation.
· Implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, focusing on performance and security.
· Able to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
· Convert the PSD design to a responsive HTML layout.
· Test and deploy applications and systems.
· Implement and enforce best practices within the team.
· 6+ years of experience in Web Development.
· 2+ relevant experience in the development of Angular enterprise applications.
· Already leading a team/project.
· Hands-on experience
· of using Angular Material.
· in consuming complex nested API.
· on Angular 7/8/9/10.
· of using CSS frameworks like SCSS.
· in using state management (e.g., NGRX, RXJS).
· in using caching.
· of using component library framework integration (e.g., Angular Material).
· in integrating with REST web services from the application. Knowing JSON is a must.
· with Git compatible source control and working with a CI/CD pipeline
· Excellent logical skills and problem-solving ability.
· Quick learner and a good team player.
· Knowledge / Experience of agile development methodologies.
Key Skills (Mandatory)
· Angular 7/8/9/10
· HTML5 / CSS3 / CSS framework like SCSS
· Response / Adoptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
· Rest API
· Team Management
Key Skills (Good to have)
· Experience in client communication and working with the client on requirements and delivery.
· Any other framework like React, Vue, etc.
·.NET or Java or PHP programming languages
· Knowledge of SQL