No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: June 28, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 12 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 6 Year
· React JS Developers who can design and develop front end applications that are highly robust and scalable
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Developing and enhancing user-facing features using React.js in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives
· Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
· Integrate third-party API's.
· Write unit and integration tests.
· Work with modern tools including Jira, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
· Hands-on knowledge of State management using Redux, Redux-thunk, Redux-Saga
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
· Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
· Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
· Worked on Kubernetes environment’s
· Very good Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
· Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressure
· Create well designed, reusable objects and create efficient and logical databases for to Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards
· Ability to writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
· Knowledge about payment system
· Knowledge about security concepts