No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: June 20, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 4 - 15 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 6 Year
Job Role & Responsibility:
• Designing cloud infrastructure for high performance, security, and availability
• Designing and implementing Kubernetes infrastructure
• Designing and implementing applications on Kubernetes infrastructure
• Automation of Infrastructure setups and provisioning of resources in a cloud
• Monitoring cloud infrastructure to ensure 24* 7 availability.
• Designing of CI
/ CD pipeline and implementation
• Ensuring build stability and speeding up the overall build process.
• Ensuring smooth build installation and deployment process which should be
• Writing software tools / systems to provide required DevOps solution.
• Work as a part of team as well as independently with the customer.
• Up skill and learn new technology as per the project demands.
•Demonstrating solutions or proof of concepts to customers
1. English at Intermediate and higher levels (spoken and written)
2. Hands-on experience with i. Kubernetes(K8s)management. ii. Cloud (AWS/AZURE/GCP) iii.Terraform & Ansible
3. Good troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills in Linux Environment (Ubuntu,CentOS, RHEL/RedHat, etc.)
4. . Working knowledge of SQL.
Nice to Have Skills:
1. Hands-on experience with: i. AWS EKS / Azure AKS /GKE ii. Docker, Jenkins & GIT
2. Some hands-on with bash/shell scripting
3. Experience in the build process, and build deployment