No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: June 14, 2022
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 3 - 4 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 4 Year
Qualifications and Skills
• Must have CMS development experience like WordPress / Drupal / Joomla E-Commerce - Magento / Shopify / Bigcommerce / Zen Cart PHP
• Hands on experience on frameworks - Yii Framework / Zend Framework / Cake PHP / Codeignitor / Zend Framework / Laravel / Symfony.
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
• Having excellent communication skills.
• Must be self-driven and highly organized.
• Strong ability to effectively lead a team.
• Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
• Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients.
• Analyse, diagnose, and resolve errors related to their applications.
• Define project planning and execution and on-time delivery.
• Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development. • Familiarity with Agile project Methodologies.
• Understand requirements and develop solutions.
• Write clean, well-designed code.
• Produce detailed specifications.
• Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Follow industry best practices and work with teams to develop solutions.
• Work with business analysts to produce reliable estimates and ensure the client’s requirements and understood and documented.
• Deliver multiple projects using a team of developers.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.