No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: March 31, 2022
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 2000 - 2667 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 5 Year
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing those with well-known React.js workflows such as Redux. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is a must. You will be responsible for architecting and building the applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
1. Developing new user-facing features using React.js, React hooks.
2. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
3. Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
4. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and all browsers.
5. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across all web browsers.
6. Diagnose, fix bugs, maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
7. Key understanding about Object Oriented Programming, Web Architecture, SDLC, Rest Framework.
8. Should have understanding in Hybrid App Ecosystem, Code Once - Deploy Anywhere thought process.
9. Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
10. Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
11. Work with product team and graphic designers.
12. Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it React.js developer requirements and qualifications.
13. Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Produce fully functional web, mobile applications writing clean code.
2. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
3. Having Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux.
4. Familiarity with newer specifications of Typescript.
5. Having Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
6. Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
8. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
9. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
10. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
11. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
12. Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
13. Ability to write well-documented, clean typescript code.
14. Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
15. Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.