No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: March 31, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 7 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 10 Year
I have a requirement of full-stack ReactJS developers – 2 positions.
Following is the Job profile and selection criteria.
Day to day responsibilities of the job profile:
• Work as a part of an agile development team, taking responsibility for organizing and planning their own work.
• Implement, improve, and maintain backend services.
• Build, improve and maintain responsive frontends/portals.
• Develop online tools and features.
• Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Work with the Lead Programmer on designing services/micro-frontends/solutions, planning, and reviews of team.
• Analyze unfamiliar code of a reasonable complexity to understand, extend and refactor it.
• Perform load testing and write unit test wherever needed.
Your Technical skills:
• Proficiency in building REST services using C# and .Net Core web API
• Experience with MS SQL databases
• Experience of developing highly available and scalable backend services
• Experience of hosting services in Azure cloud
• Experience in Azure cloud services Azure Functions/Web Jobs ect.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Qualities that we seeks:
• Takes initiatives, whenever there is a need for change, scope for improvement.
• Have ability to adapt and change, can learn, and adopt new technologies, programming languages, methodologies.
• Have good analytical and synthesis skills, can analyze a situation, and highlight potential risks and solutions.
• Is flexible, can work in teams as well as can contribute independently based on the need.
• Have excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
• Have sound interpersonal skills.
• Is organized and can breakdown bigger problems into smaller ones, can plan and estimate their own tasks and ensure timely delivery of work.
What we need in CV
We need following information in CV.
- Personal information: Age, Family, Picture and Contact
- Education: School and Courses with Dates
- List of technical skills with last usage
- List of Projects with Summary, Role, Technologies, Start-End
- List of Work Positions: Company, Role, Responsabilities, Dates
- Motivation: Why he would like to work and learn the new technologies?
- LinkedIn Profile Link
The interview will be taken by the client in two phases one hour each. Following is the pre-requisites for interview process.
1.First will be general introduction, past work, communication skill etc.
2.After clearance of first phase, 2nd phase will be conducted.
3.The candidate must have to share LinkedIn Profile.
4.The interview will be on Microsoft Team Application.
5.If possible, candidate have to use Hands-free headset for voice and mic.
6. Web camera should be on during the session.
7. Person’s body language should be visible.