No of Positions: 4
Tentative Start Date: December 19, 2021
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 3 - 6 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 5 Year
Roles and Responsibilities
- Excellent communication skill both written and communication
- Mid-Level Full Stack Developer with 3 Years of experience in ASP.NET, C#.NET, Web/Windows application development, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), SQL Server 2014.
- Experience in MVC, MVVM, Entity Framework is must.
- Develop and design documents based on functional specifications.
- Ensure defined development processes, procedures, and tools are used and adhered to both offshore and onshore.
- Develop software programs based on design documents and adhering to industry standards.
- Develop medium to large scale applications using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Database design and analysis.
- Communicate with the supervisor on a regular basis on the status of tasks, issues, and risks.
- Stay abreast of changes in technology and learn new technologies as needed.
- Develop complex software components.
- Advise developers on software development and code creation.
- Analyze legacy applications, calculate technical debts and suggest improvements using tools like NDepend.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge proficiency in the development methodologies including Object-Oriented Development, Component-based Development, Test-Driven Development, Behavior-Driven Development, Design Patterns and Design for Reuse.
- Work closely with stakeholders to obtain requirements, break them down to tasks, and manage a team of several developers.
- Define Continuous Integration Continuous delivery using tools such as VSTS.
- Perform unit testing and integration testing of Windows and web applications with the test automation tools. Analyze and resolve performance issues in web applications.
- Work with NET Framework, ASP.Net MVC, Dotnet Core, Web RTC, SignalR Web API and Web Services, AngularJS and Angular, C#, SQL Server Design and Development,
- Application Lifecycle Management, QA Testing Procedures and Cloud (Azure and AWS).
- Knowledge or Experience of Design Patterns like Repository pattern, Factory Pattern is preferred.
- Hands on experience on SQL Server Database, Stored Procedures, SQL Scripting.
- Interpret business requirements and effectively implement a software solution.
- Good Communication skill and Client interaction required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have minimum 3 Years of working experience in Microsoft .Net Web based & Windows application development
- Qualification: Minimum of 15 years of full time Education (10 + 2 + 3)