No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: December 08, 2021
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 4 - 13 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 10 Year
As a full-stack Java developer you are responsible for:
- Understanding Business Requirements and converting the same to Technical Specifications.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Java Spring framework, including concepts like caching, security, testing using Junit, etc.,
- Have an end to end perspective on development, which includes business logic, ORMs like Hibernate, RDBMS Databases, markup languages like HTML, XML, YAML, etc.,
- Must be able to apply the right design patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO, DTO, etc.,
Thorough knowledge of Java and Spring.
- Thorough understanding of Databases and underlying Data services.
- Good understanding of Rest APIs, Microservices, etc.,
- Experience with build and deployment tools like Maven, logging and Debugging using Log4j, unit, and testing using JUnit.
- Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning, and interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and self-starter.