No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: July 02, 2023
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 7 Year
· Creating and maintaining quality ETL pipelines.
· Write high quality, testable code.
· Review code and technical decisions to ensure best practices are being followed.
· Working closely with the product and business to drive the product vision and manage stakeholder expectations
· Investigate and implement new features on an ongoing basis
· Provide guidance and assistance in the selection of tools, technologies, and implementation details
· Strong coding skills in Python using pandas, numpy etc.
· Good experience writing complex SQL queries in SQL server or similar data store.
· Experience in developing data pipelines using Azure functions/ AWS Lambda or Standalone python.
· Experience in developing python code to handle the data in data lakes hosted in Azure, AWS or HDFS.
· Experience in working with at least one of the cloud environments (Azure, AWS or GCP)
· Good experience in working with smaller teams and in agile setup.
· Experience with CI/CD and preferably DevOps solutions like Azure DevOps.
· Experience in communications and senior stakeholders’ management.
· Working knowledge with Azure functions.
· Experience in writing powershell scripts
· Experience in distributed data warehousing applications like Synapse, Redshift.
· Exposure to data governance or regulations
Python(Pandas, Numpy), SQL, PL/SQL, Data lakes, Data warehoTechnologiesusing.