No of Positions: 100
Tentative Start Date: March 24, 2023
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 6 - 8 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 10 Year
- Ability to develop effective data models, extractions, transformations, and loading utilizing the SAP BW toolset.
- Ability to build BEX queries as a data-source for Business Objects reporting.
- Ability to engage in numerous testing cycles.
- Ability to work independently using provided specifications.
- Test the quality and performance of the development and build queries and reports using the Sap S/4 system.
- Experience with ODP data sources.
- Experience with CDS extractions.
- Ability to extend and customize extractors for the data from S4 to BW.
- At least 2 end to end implementations with SAP BW.
- Experience working with traditional SAP BW and SAP BW on HANA features.
- Experience with SAP functional areas a plus.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or equivalent discipline.
- Preferred: Certification in SAP BW HR/LO/FI Reporting.
Business Skills :
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with others.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Understanding of business processes for focus area or module.
- Ability to do research and perform detailed tasks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understands business functionality related to SAP BW Reporting module/application as well as the ability to understand touch points between modules.
- Understands and can explain best business practices, especially those that SAP BW Reporting enables.
Consulting Skills :
- Aptitude for working in a team environment; problem solving skills, creative thinking, communicating clearly and empathetically, strong time management and ability to collaborate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to explain ideas and concepts to other project team members and to client personnel.
- Has a solid foundation for consulting soft skills necessary on client engagements.
- Self-starter with ability to manage their own time and task in order to meet project milestones.
- Manages their task lists in order to meet project milestones.
- Monitors team status and reports variances.
- Maintains positive working relationship with others.
- Seeks ways to increase their level of contribution and team effectiveness.
- Works in conjunction with peers.
- Works well as a member of a team.
- Completes assignments within budget, meets project deadlines, makes and keeps sensible commitments to client and team.
- Keeps project management appraised of project direction and client concerns.
- Understands client s business and technical environment.