No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: December 16, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 8 - 24 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 15 Year
IDAM professional with hands-on experience on the ForgeRock platform involving design, and development scope of work.
• Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
• 5-15 years of relevant experience in IDAM (Identity & Access Management domain)
• Minimum of 2+ years of Hands-On experience on ForgeRock OpenIDM, OpenAM, OpenDJ suite of products.
• Design and Development of architectures for the IDAM platform. Experience in end-user migration from legacy systems to newly built Identity management platforms.
• Experience in end-to-end implementation of ForgeRock OpenAM/OpenDJ solution involving requirements elicitation, preparing solution guidance, High and Low-level design
documentation and executing build and deployment cycle
• Experience in implementing OAUTH/OpenID Connect/SAML 2.0 flows. Experience in configuration of Authentication Nodes, OAUTH/OIDC provider & client configurations, Gateway route configurations & Directory Services management & configurations.
• Experience with continuous integration/delivery. Tooling such as Git/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, Spinnaker, Google Cloud Build, Gradle, NPM/Yarn, SonarQube, etc.
• Design and development of Custom Authentication Modules, Post Authentication Plugins using API’s in OpenAM for real time synchronization and managing OpenDJ data replication in clustered environment.
• Provisioning and reconciliation across Access and IDM system of user record using custom
• Experience in end user migration from legacy systems to newly built Identity solution stack
• Performance validation of OpenAM REST based web services
• Good experience in analyzing real-time issues, troubleshooting and tracking issues to closure within customer IAM implementation environment.
• Exposure to deployment process of IDM components in customer various environment including SIT, Pre-prod and production.