No of Positions: 5
Tentative Start Date: October 10, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 8 - 23 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 15 Year
AWS CIA -Python Specialty
Python Specialty Job Summary: AWS Infrastructure specialist is required to implement the target architecture for the Client’s feature platform migration from Azure services to AWS for multiple productions, pre-production, and lower environments.
● Create migration scripts for migrating credentials and keys from Azure Key vault to AWS Secrets Manager/KMS.
● Updating Python scripts used for TLS certificate automation and AMI builds.
● Writing Python-based AWS Lambda functions for custom Secrets rotation and Authorizers.
Key Skills / Requirements:
○ Cloud Security (security policies - IAM)
○ Frontend (CF, WAF, API Gateway)
○ Networks (Private Link, VPC, DNS).
○ Observability (Fluent D, Splunk, App Dynamics).
● Nice to have
○ Service mesh