No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: September 28, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 8 - 16 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 6 Year
We are looking for a React Native Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with
the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes
to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UX/UX
designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation,taking an
active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
● Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
●Apply/maintain best practices and coding patterns within the team by daily peer review.
●Work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand the requirements and translate into the
best possible use-case.
● Work closely with cross-teams to understand the scope of any problem statement and find
the best possible solution.
● Build / Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of
web-capable devices and browsers.
● Take ownership of any use-case/problem statement and deliver on schedule.
● Ability to write highly performing applications that enhance customer experience
● 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
● An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
●Working experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
● Working experience code versioning tools (preferably Git).
● Working experience of data integration with GraphQL.
● Familiar with the latest ECMAScript specifications (ES6, ES7 and Typescript)
● Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and CI/CD tools.