No of Positions: 3
Tentative Start Date: September 11, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 7 - 24 (Hourly)
Experience : 3.5 to 5 Year
What you’ll be doing:
· Design, develop, enhance and implement reliable features and services, in adherence to the targeted design and architecture.
· Researches build, and coordinates/consults with cross-functional teams and/or integrates new products based on client requirements.
· Help other team members grow as engineers through code review and mentoring.
· Improve internal team processes by keeping what's working, and throwing away what's not.
· Help set the vision of the services under the team's ownership.
· Help align the roadmap based on customer and company desires.
· Build the technology the right way: for us, this means simple, well-tested services that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production performance.
What we’re looking for:
· At least 3.5 - 4 years of overall hands-on experienced senior engineer/developer with excellent application system design, architecture, and development skills.
· Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 2-3 years.
· In-depth knowledge of NodeJS or ExpressJS.
· Experience working on cloud computing services like AWS Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, SNS/SQS, S3, etc. is a must.
· Hands-on with CI/CD tools like GitHub, GitHub Actions, Travis, NPM, Shell Script, etc.
· Excellent knowledge of microservices, data modelling techniques, REST Web services
· Strong experience designing/developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
· Ability to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Prior experience delivering using Agile on at least 2 key projects.
· Must have a very strong knowledge of how the web works and how to make it efficient (HTTP, caching, page rendering, etc).
· Must possess solid software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem-solving, OO design, and system architecture).
· Specialization in optimizing search engine (SEO) discovery and rankings, ability to solve any SEO-related issues relating to coding and site performance like optimizing landing pages, keyword expansion, and optimization, tracking and analyzing website analytics, make changes to the web codes in order to improve website position and a solid understanding of SEO principles, web-design process and best practices will be a plus.
· Certification in SEO or Google Analytics will be beneficial.