No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: August 05, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 10 - 13 (Hourly)
Experience : 9 to 10 Year
Experience: 9+ years
Working Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
• Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
• Should have hands on experience in designing and implementing WordPress.
• Good exposure in WordPress Hierarchy structure
• Build a highly scalable product right from scratch
• To create own themes based on requirements from HTML scratch
• Having good experience in Design Pattern
• Knowledge of Customization of themes & plugins
• Should have good understanding on Search Engine Optimization(SEO).
• Should have worked on Web Analytics tools like GA/Segment/MixPanel etc
• Should have experience in web performance optimization
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across
platforms and browsers
• Utilize your deep understanding of the WP library and other common practices to produce
great WP-based products
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
• Monitor the performance of the website.
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
• Analyzing website performance and troubleshooting errors
• Develop custom WP plugins, modules, and themes
• Create unit tests for the website.