Location : New Delhi, India
Experience : 2 Year
Rate: $12 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Having 2 years of IT experience in the development of web-based applications in Java/J2EE technology
• Extensive experience in developing Spring Boot applications.
• Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies including JAVA, J2EE, and Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Core, Spring Boot, JDBC, Hibernate, JPA, Security).
• Good Experience in Developing Web Services (RESTful).
• Hands-on experience in executing projects using Agile methodologies.
• Have good knowledge of Mockito Testing.
• Worked on Development projects.
• Good at troubleshooting complex application problems.
◦ Currently working as a Software Engineer from Mar 2020 to till date.
Project #1 : bookrix
Technologies : Java8, Spring Boot, RESTFull WebService, Spring Data JPA, Mysql, Microservices
Environment : Java on Eclipse based Integrated Development Environment.
Duration : Apr-2020 To till date
Bookrix is product to Read and listen e-book and audio books in online from anywhere, anytime. Bookrix offers a subscription service with unlimited access to both e-books and audio books. Here you'll find the biggest range. The books you can listen and read directly in our iOS or Android app. Bookrix launched under the name E2GO in early 2013 and we were the first in Italian to offer an Unlimited service for both e-books and audio books. Even if you are not prepared to pay for the service at this time but still want to download e-books & audio books, you can click the Try Free for 14 Days to test in peace.
Our goal is to offer you the best variety of digital books focusing on a personal and high level of service to our customers. We are constantly working to become even better.
1. Client Module.
2. Admin module.
3. Batch module
4. Nest Module
◦ Designing, Development & Coding of different Modules.
◦ Study and Analysis for Software Requirements and preparing Estimation
◦ Analyzing the requirements and preparing the Technical specification Documentation.
◦ Understanding and analyzing the business and resource requirements
◦ Resolve Production issues in a timely manner to minimize impact.
◦ Implement bug fixes and enhancements and be part of product releases.
◦ Client interaction for requirement / impact analysis.
◦ Interacting with onsite/onshore co-ordination to get details for development of the application.
◦ Testing of Modules and application before delivery to client