Location : Hyderabad, India
Experience : 9 Year
Rate: $25 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Actively involved in the design, and implementation of front-end frameworks, frontend architectures, component-driven architectures, micro frontend, and microservice architectures, DevOps with a variety of traditional frontend/ backend technologies, and applying industry best practices and principles of modern software development.
I'm passionate about "all things web" and have architected websites & web apps of almost all shapes & sizes using cutting-edge tech stacks.
Experienced in working with popular frameworks, enhancing them as well as creating custom frameworks from the ground up. I specialize in component-driven development and am always driven to find better solutions in the world of decoupled architecture and microservices. Expertise in developing Web Applications using Vue Js, React Js, and Angular frameworks. Proficient in developing Mobile Based Hybrid & Native applications in Android and IOS platforms.
· JS Libraries (React, Redux, Redux-Saga, Redux-Thunk, React Native, Rx. Js, jQuery, and various micro-libraries)
· JS frameworks (Vue & Vuex, Angular, Marionette)
· Webpack, Karma, Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Must, Bitbucket, NPM, Jasmine, Wallaby JS, Renovate, Bootstrap UI, Material UI, Bootstrap Vis Js, Web Security (CSP, CORS, HTTPS), Accessibility, Responsive Layouts & Media queries, Axios, Json, FHIR, Web Sockets, and Service workers.
· Node Js, Express Js, Graph QL microservices, AWS, AWS Cognito, AWS S3, AWS App sync.
· MongoDB, MySQL
· Hybris, Adobe CQ, Word press
What I can manage
· Python, Docker, Java, JSP, C/C++, Objective C, Android
· Team city (CI/CD), Jenkin, Jira, Confluence, GIT, Bitbucket, Attivio
Bachelor of Technology from Indraprastha Eng. College, Uttar
Pradesh Technical University (2007- 2011)
Healthcare MDT Incubator Product
Sep 19 till date Healthcare,
Delta cubes Technologies.
· As a Lead prepared the development of programming standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for applications
· Use React & Redux to implement front-end-based scenarios.
· Use Node Js and Express Js to implement backend Business logic and used Swagger to test API.
· Migrate Angular application to Vue.
· Use AWS Cognito for authentication and authorization and also utilize the benefit of AWS s3 bucket.
· Use renovate for automatic dependency update.
· Use Webpack and NPM to handle dependencies.
· Use Jest to implement unit testing.
· Use Mongo DB and Graph QL API to process data.
Op Space Product
Jan 19 – Sep 19 Enterprise,
Delta cubes Technologies.
Op Space is an advanced control room management suite. Op Space is the first personal workspace that creates a single workspace consisting of several displays on the operator’s desk. It serves the distribution and processing of media with HD quality.
· Used React Js, React Native and Redux, JQuery Html5, ECMAScript, and SCSS, for implementing all UI related.
· Used Webpack & Node to implement & atomize all non- development build process activities
· Used Agile methodology for handling all Epic to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
· Used Mongo DB and REST full API to process data and perform required actions.
· Experience with Unit testing frameworks Jest, and Enzymes.
· Experience with Angular Js and Typescript to implement Web-based projects.
· Experience with Microservices and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices.
· Highly experience in using version controls such as GIT, TFS, Bit bucket, and various Bug Tracking tools like Jira and Bugzilla.
· Used Jest framework to write Unit test cases for the web module.
· Handle web Security related to projects (CSP, CORS, HTTPS).
Delta cubes Technologies
· Healthcare MDT Incubator (Healthcare: Sep 19 - till)
· Op space Product
(Enterprise: Nov 18 – Sep 19)
· EVM Product
(Enterprise: Oct 17 – Nov 18)
· Investment Strategy (UK): (Banking: Jan 17 – Oct 17)
· Communication & Surveillance (UK)
(Banking: Mar 16 – Jan 17)
· Ralph Lauren (USA) (Ecommerce: Mar 15 –Feb16)
· Bingle Insurance (AUS) (Insurance: Dec 14 – Mar 15)
· Met life Insurance (China) (Insurance: Jul 14 – Nov 14)