Software Developer(.NET + Angular)
Location : Noida
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $12 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
I am Interested in challenging software development opportunities where innovation, education, and creativity are valued. I have been passionate about the development of robust system infrastructure with consideration of customer needs, functionality, latest technology, and programming standards. I am a quick learner and easily adaptable to technology as well as the environment.
● 3+ years of software design experience in developing enterprise-wide.
● Background in all phases of software development including Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and Implementation.
● Hands-on development experience with .NET 2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5, ASP.NET Core, MVC 3 & 4, C#, Ajax. Java Script, jQuery, Angular.js, Vue JS, LINQ, HTML & CSS.
● Experience in .NET Core Web API development.
● Having experience in PHP backend programming and REST API development using the CodeIgniter framework.
● Experience in responsive web design using WordPress.
● Familiar with web application development using Ruby on Rails.
● Having experience with MYSQL, PostgreSQL, and Microsoft SQL Server.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Responsible for discussing application needs with the Product and design team.
● Integrate and reuse existing code as per code standard using Asp.net MVC and Vue.js.
● Responsible for reporting the status to the manager on a daily and weekly basis.
● Responsible for discussing with the design team for UI Integration.
● Working on user interface development using stacks like Vue.js, Angular.js, and UIKIT.
● Developing responsive websites using WordPress.
● Writing REST API using PHP, CodeIgniter framework.
● Developing APIs using .NET Core Web API.
● Integrating 3rd party packages or libraries based on application needs.
Back End Technologies: PHP, Asp Net Core MVC & Web API, CodeIgniter, ROR, REST API
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL,
Operating Systems: Windows/Ubuntu.
Content Management System: WordPress.
Tools: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
● Programming Essentials In Python(Cisco Networking Academy).
● Python For Data Science(IBM).
● B.E, ECE, CK College Of Engineering and Technology(2013-2017).
● HSC, Venus Matriculation Higher Secondary School(2012-2013).
Project-1: User App/User Web Dashboard/Business Profile
Description: Application developed for local services businesses for consumers based on category and cities. This platform seeks to understand the user's needs in detail and matches them to the service professional.
● Integrating and reusing existing code logic and APIs as per Code Standard.
● Responsible for discussing with the product and design team application requirements.
● Discussing and Integrating UI design for application with the design team.
● Developing a Common code base that is used across all types of devices.
Environment: Vue.js, Asp.net Core Web API, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server.
Project-2: Wagon Logistics
Role: Web Developer /.NET Developer
Description: It is a Logistics management system. It is used to manage and track shipments. It offers daily periodic automatic excel reports to customers. It supports SMS and E-mail facility for customers to know to track their booking status.
● Worked on API development for various modules using .NET Core Web API.
● Worked on Integrating APIs using Vue.js programming.
● Worked on SMS gateway integration, Scheduled mail along with automatic excel generation.
● Providing application maintenance, enhancement support, and demo to the client about the application.
Environment: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, UI Kit, .NET Core Web API, SQL Server, WordPress.
Project-3: CLLC(Canadian Language Learning College)
Role: UI Developer /.NET Developer
Description: Application developed for the campus management system.
● Created APIs using .NET Core Web API.
● Worked on Integrating APIs using Angular.js programming.
● Worked on application enhancements and bug fixings.
Environment: Angular.js, UI Kit, .NET Core Web API, SQL Server
Project-4: Ruby Campus
Role: Web Developer
Description: Campus management system developed for schools and colleges.
● Involved in developing responsive User Interfaces.
● Worked on API development for various modules using CodeIgniter and Rest API.
● Providing application maintenance, enhancement support, and demo to the clients about the application.
Environment: Angular.js, ASP.NET Core Web API, SQL Server.