- Professional Summary:
- 3 years experience in Java development and worked on Java frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring boot with Microservices.
- Experience in software development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Test-driven development, and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good knowledge of Spring boot with Microservices for writing swagger documents, generating microservice with REST APIs.
- Experience in writing JUnit with Mockito, Postman test cases.
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases such as Oracle SQL, MySQL, Postgresql, and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of writing Acceptance criteria in Gherkin language.
- Experience in Elasticsearch with pulling data, writing elastic queries, and syncing data from relational databases(like Postgresql) to elastic search.
- Experience in JBPM(Java Business Process Model ) with Quartz schedulers.
- Experience in GitLab with some of the functionalities such as creating a new branch, resolving code merging conflicts, Merging branches, creating tags, and being familiar with some of the Git commands.
- Technical Skills:
Databases: Oracle SQL, MySQL, Postgresql, and MongoDB
Tools: Maven, GitLab, Postman, Junit with Mockito, JBPM, RabbitMQ, and ELK stack
IDEs: Eclipse, Intellij.
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Microservices, Hibernate, JPA.