Location : Mumbai
Experience : 2 Year
Rate: $6 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● 2+ years of experience in the IT domain as a React.js developer.
● Experience in working with Agile methodology and well versed in Version Control System (Git), Defect Tracking Tools (Jira/Asana).
● Developed responsive web apps in various frameworks and deployed them.
● Ability to adapt quickly to new environments and technologies.
● Involved in Analysis, Planning, Scheduling, Effort Estimation, Design, Quality, and Delivery activities.
● Expertise in creating reusable components, services, directives, and modules.
1. SUNapp: Tool to transform hotels to adopt digitization
● Part of a team that developed a complete UI for hotel check-in, check-out by replicating the design and QA testing.
● Integration with backend API along with redux store management experience.
● Bitbucket experience to push code to the repository and hot deploy the application on the go.
● Working on Postman (API development) and presenting a demo for developed user
● Understanding the requirements of the client, gathering mock-ups from the designer, and understanding the overall architecture from Team Lead.
2. StayUpdated: A news API application
● Built an API that renders all the news for the day - the user can then search news by keyword as well as by category, rendering dynamic data.
● Developing, maintaining, and modifying React components using Typescript.
● Working with service workers that maintain the cache of the website and help in displaying the newly deployed changes on the website.
● Working with different React hooks like useState, useEffect, useLayoutEffect, and use callback for updating/modifying the state of the different components.
3. CryptoExchange: Cryptocurrency derivatives exchange
● Developed a PWA (Progressive Web App) for a website using React and TypeScript.
● Worked with different React UI Library (Material UI) for developing customized Modal popups, dropdowns, and text boxes.
● Worked on optimizing the overall performance of the website using different performance-based techniques such as Lazy Loading and Suspense in React.
● End to End experience in the development, maintenance, and deployment of a React website.
4. Task management tool
● Worked on React website majorly developed using MaterialUI, including various
MaterialUI icons, checkboxes, radio buttons, dialog boxes, containers, etc.
● Worked on stepper functions and CSS changes on the website.
● State maintenance was the major part of the website, including on every page.