Location : Delhi, India,
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $22 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Having 6+ years of experience in the Software Engineering Industry with experience in Multiple Technologies, Ruby on rails Professional with strong experience on Tyre Manufacturing process, E-commerce, Human Resource, Project management, and Healthcare domains.
• Navigating closely with end-users to understand their requirements, user experience and translate it into technical implementation.
• Hands-on experience in PostgreSQL, MySQL.
• Hands-on experience in code refactoring and code optimization.
• Have a good hold on Rails MVC workflow, design principles, Migrations, and Rake commands.
• Hands-on experience in templating languages such as ERB, HAML and slim.
• Hands-on experience in Ruby on rails background Jobs like Sidekiq, Delayed Job, Resque.
• Support on Project Migration from Production to Client.
• Worked on a couple of reporting tools like Jasper and Pentaho.
• Good at working with task runners like Rake and Cron Job etc.
• Preparation of Code & Unit Testing, Implementation, Support & User Training.
• Experience in Analyzing and Optimizing the systems to be more efficient.
• Helping and supporting the Technical and development team on their day to day queries & on critical customer issues.
• Experience in Code Versioning tools like GIT, Gitlab, GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.
• Good Analytical, Problem-solving and decision making skills.
• Have good experience for database design based on the requirement.
• Hands-on experience in design the Email Template using Liquid Drop, Sendgrid, ActionMailer, etc
★ Frameworks: Ruby on Rails.
★ Back End: Ruby, Node JS
★ Databases: Postgresql, Mysql
★ Deployment Tool: AWS, Heroku, Nginx, Capistrano
★ Testing Frameworks: Mini Test, Rspec.
★ Versioning Tools: Git, Bitbucket, GitLab.
★ Software Development Tools: Sublime Text Editor,Visual Studio.
★ Project Management tools: Redmine, Monday.com, Jira.
★ Software methodologies: Familiar with Test Driven Development, Agile and Scrum methodologies
★ Experienced in developing projects through agile processes.
Omnirio(E-Commerce), Team Size: 20:
Omnirio is a plug and play platform which allows retailers to manage their entire business in one easy-to-use application. Customers can connect multiple marketplaces(Lazada, Shopee, Shopify, Woocommerce etc) and maintain all marketplace orders, products, stock management and everything in one place. They can track/update order movement directly from omnirio platform. We also connect external logistics providers to ship placed orders to customers from client stores. So, Our customers can do all activities from omnirio platform. We are providing CRM tools also to create campaigns to all their customers & adding transaction points for each order to promote their products & stores with existing customers.
Technology Used: Ruby 2.7.5, Rails 6.1.4, Rest API, Mysql, Sidekiq, AWS, Capistrona
My responsibilities in this project are to take care of all backend activities. Like, Integrating various marketplaces into omnirio platforms like Shopee, Shopify, Lazada & CRM management.
All marketplace activities like fetch all products, orders & update stocks, order status etc to pull from various marketplaces into our platform for each client.