Location : Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Month
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
3+ years of solid experience in web development. Have an open-source community @nixgram on GitHub to help junior geeks. Primary focus on
Angular, React, Ionic, Nest.JS & .NET for developing cross-platform desktop, web & phone applications.
Area of Expertise
● Project Planning
●.NET5 - Web API
● Tuning web-app performance
● Modern UI & Components Design
● REST API
● Development works & projects
Key Technical Skills
● Programming Language - C# , TypeScript
Frameworks - Angular, Ionic & Nest.JS, ASP.NET, Entity Framework
● Design pattern - SOLID, DRY
● Software Architecture - Clean Architecture, CQRS
● Operating System - Windows, Linux & Mac.
● Database - SQLite, MSSQL & MongoDB
● Tools & Software - VS Code, WebStorm, Rider, Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, Data Grip, Code With Me, Docker, SQL Server Management Studio
● Cloud Service: Azure
Project: Alumni Connect Portal ( Defense Project )
Environment: Angular, Ionic, NET5, Docker, PostgreSQL & Heroku.
A university can easily manage its alumni with this app. Alumni can post job
circulars and recruit from their university. Authorized students can see alumni's latest posts. Also, have a super admin who can manage all things and also announce events.
● Analysis requirements & planning
● Making relationships between models
● Architecture backend from scratch
● Implementing Authentication & Authorization
● Implementing the CQRS pattern with MediatR
● Image uploading to server
● Developing necessary API endpoints & ensuring API endpoints are secure enough
● Improving the performance of dashboard API
● Caching common data
Project: SILENCE ( Enterprise Resource Planning )
Environment: Angular, NET5
● Making a custom data table, and dropdown using angular material.
● Implementing authentication using NGRX.
● Making API endpoints for loading dropdown data.
● Creating multi-functional product entry pages.
● Improving performance by implementing NG Zone.
● Updating angular project to the latest stable release version.
● Implementing lazy load in the whole project.
● Making HR dashboards with charts.
● Implementing auth guard based on permission.
● Making several interceptors & global error-handlers.
● Showing dynamic menus via portal & template outlet
● Doing R&D before implementing new features.
● Making resolvers, custom validators, directives & pipes based on demand.
Project: Z Commerce( An Ecommerce Backend )
Environment: NET5, MediatR, Entity Framework, Redis, Docker & MSSQL.
An open-source end-to-end eCommerce API provider. Where a client can get started with a full-ﬂedged eCommerce backend with minimal eﬀort with all the necessary things that are ﬁtted to a small business.
● Analysis of common requirements & models
● Architecture Design
● Project Planning
● Completing Authentication & Authorization
● Role-based permission.
● Making APIs that are loosely coupled.
● Writing unit test code with X Unit.
● Assign tasks and review pull requests.
Project: Nixng ( An Enterprise Angular Skeleton Project)
An open-source project with all the things you need for your next enterprise-level application. Minimum dependency, maximum productivity.
● Project analysis & planning
● Resolving assigned issues
● Review pull request
● Writing unit test code
Education & Training
● B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering(CSE) from ADUST (Atish Dipankar University of Science & Technology).