● Total of 4 years of experience with mobile development
● Handling the projects, and completing the assigned tasks on time.
● Problem-solving capability
● Worked on different mobile applications. like Management system, IoT application, track location and maintain records, etc.,
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
● Experience in the mobile development lifecycle
● Rest Apis
● SQL database
Tools and Other:
Building Tools Android studio
Other Tools Postman, Swagger
Code Versioning GitHub, Bit Bucket
Building Tools Maven Gradle
Database & Middleware SQL database
Management Tools Jira, Click Up
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Handling the projects, and completing the assigned tasks on time.
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Honesty, punctuality, responsibility, and reliability are all integral to a strong work ethic.
1. Building Management
Technology: Kotlin, Rest Apis
- In this application with news, tickets create, Chat and sell & buy stores and door invite with door scan.
- In this application uses the user, tents, and invite guests feature.
- Use the current location and display according to the current date to one-week weather.
- Using Tickets future users add the tickets in particular to the building section and send them to building management.
- Like electricity not present in 2 floors. The user generates tickets and chats with the management.
- In this news section is a common section that is visible to only building users.
- Guests feature to use with only door scan and door pass details.
- Chat with section one is directly chat with the admin or building management and other with generating particular tickets inside chat about issue raise.
- Road shares using anyone who adds the trip details and anyone can directly contact that person and share the road trip.
- Neary by using display café, restaurants, resorts, and sports shop banners and details.
- Buy & sell is like an old feature. In this building users add the extra item ads and building users show the ads and anyone can contact that person and purchase the item.
2. Telecom app:
Technology: Kotlin, REST APIs
- In this mobile application development with the ERP systems.
- In this user get the single or multiple trips.
- Users go to the warehouse and get the stock.
- When the user reaches the destination and dispatches the stock.
- In this users can create orders with particular products.
- Get the invoice list and use it to pay the amount for the invoices.
- End of the trip, the user reaches the endpoint (collector) given details about stock, order, and payment amount.
- Users can also create a manual trip and request it to the administrator.
- Admin approves the request after the trip is visible inside the particular login user.
- Users can also delete and add the root details inside the current trip.
- Users can also add the many types of registration and send them to administer.
- In-app work online and offline.
3. Road Map app
Technology: Kotlin, Rest API
- In this application the user's current location and play the audio according to place particular place.
- Users show the many types of places and information details.
- Place details with audio file use can also play and get the details.
- Users can start a road map. Using this, the user reaches the particular place and audio Autoplay.
4. Salon App:
Technology: Java, Rest API
In this app, the user gets the current location and dashboard with the display of the nearby salons' deal and offer.
App with the two-section salon and users.
- In these tents add the details and attach salon pictures.
- Add the offers in particular features like hair, skin, etc.
- Pay users can add more than 3. Login salon tents post only 3 deals inside the app.
- Get the nearby salon deals and offers.
- Search with users can search for salons, offers, and particular treatments.
- Users can get the details about salons and offers.
- Access google map and find the distance between the user's current location to the salon destination.
- Directly call the salon and book an appointment.
5. Bluetooth App:
Technology: Kotlin, Rest API
- This app uses a Bluetooth connection and connects with one laboratory device.
- Inside laboratory devices add any sample like a blood sample, Urine sample, saliva sample, etc.
- Inside this app uses a Blu low power connection and connects with the laboratory device and gets the device power and current level.