Location : Jaipur, India
Experience : 9 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Week
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
Accomplished and energetic Sr. iOS application developer having 9+ years of experience in the domain of insurance, health and fitness, travel, banking services, and shopping. Experience in the managing requirement gathering, carrying out system analysis, and handling the finalization of specifications.
● OOP’s, Objective-C, Swift, SwiftUI.
● Crashlytics, Mobile Analytics: Google, Flurry, AppsFlyer, Facebook.
● Development Tools: Xcode, Instrument, iOS SDKs.
● Design Patterns: MVC, MVVM, Singleton, Target action, and Delegation.
● iOS Api/Frameworks: Cocoa Touch, Core Location, MapKit, Push Notification.
● VCS and build release tool: GIT, SVN.
● RESTful/SOAP API’s, JSON/XML, Multithreading(GCD, NSOperation), Core Data, SQLite, MySQL, Block Programming, KVC, KVO, Auto Layout, Storyboard, XIB, AWS, Chat (Pubnub, Realtime, Socket IO Framework, Quickblox), Twitter – Facebook - Google Integration, In- AppPurchase, Payment gateway(Payfort, Apple pay, Checkout.com, STCPay)
● Third-Party library: AFNetworking, Alamofire, and CocoaPods.
● Performance optimization of iOS applications.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Working with domestic as well as international clients.
● Strong verbal and written communications.
Project #1: Eoutlet
Role: Tech Lead
Technologies: Swit, Firebase, Appsflyer
Tools/IDE: Xcode, Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Git Bash
Web Server: AWS
Team size: 6 members
The outlet is Middle East’s first online shopping outlet specializing in the top luxury designer
brands from Europe at a competitive price. With over 5000+ products and 30+ designer brands to
choose from, the choices are endless. We only sell 100% authentic products! eOutlet has a
dedicated team of Italian fashion experts to ensure that the latest luxury products are just a click
Responsibilities & Project Deliverables
● Develop application, unit testing, bug fixes, and delivery.
● Creation of modules and components using Swift.
● End-to-end development of application modules.
● Integration of API in JSON.
● Write standard code structures using design patterns.
● Regular code review.
● Ensure proper version control of the code and deployment on the Apple Store.