Location : Jaipur, India
Experience : 7 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Week
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
OBJECTIVE – Seeking a challenging and rewarding position within the IT sector where avenues for professional learning and makes good use of my technical experience, personal ability, and a commitment to professionalism would be of value. Position which enables continued personal and professional growth commensurate with achievements and also provide me an opportunity to grow personnel.
Languages & Frameworks
Tools & Utilities
Eclipse, Git, Maven, Toad, Jenkins, Artifactory, IBM Udeploy & Urelease, SVN, JMS, Team City ,Spring Tool Suite (STS)
· B.E (Bachelor of Engineering), Trinity college of Engineering – (2014)
· Post-Graduation Diploma in Data Science IIITB Bangalore (2022)
Project Name: Emirates Telecommunication (Etisalat)
Role: Software Engineer (OCT 2019-Mar 2022)
AREA: Development, Maintenance
Technologies: Java8, Spring Container, J2EE, Eclipse, Maven, Web services, Oracle11g
SMP product allows the Service Providers to remotely troubleshoot, update and manage devices & services across the telecom network. The product offers single and large-scale bulk device configuration, troubleshooting, firmware upgrades, user management and reporting facilities. On receiving the customer complaints SMP will get data from all the required backend sources and get the customer subscribed details, configurations in all systems and then identifies any issues/misconfigurations and rectifies it based on the business logic/workflows. If the issue is related to any physical connectivity/devices which cannot be rectified remotely it creates a dispatch order to the technical team to visit the customer site.
· Involved in designing workflows with Solution Architects for troubleshooting of GPON networks.
· Implementation of various workflows for solving customer issues.
· Involved in developing/consuming of web services in SOAP/Rest.
· Implementation of parser for TL1 commands output.
· Involved in setting up the complete environment for the project development/testing including the installation of Linux, CCF management, LDAP.
· Involved in code management using GIT and deployment of application in Web logic application server.
· Responsible for the deployment activities in production environment.
Project Name: Rosoom
Role: Full Stack Developer (APRIL 2019 – OCTOBER 2019)
AREA: Development, Maintenance
Technologies – Spring Boot 2.1.3, Angular 7, MySQL, Java 1.8, Spring JPA
The primary purpose of Dubai Trade Rosoom is to enable online payment facility for the eservices offered by various Service Owners. Rosoom also provides full-fledged back- office functions to generate reports, administer services, service charge etc. The applications hosted by merchants are referred to as Service Owner applications. End customers who wish to make online payment always logs into the Service Owner application Rosoom provides the customer with a choice of various payment options to make payments. The payment options include Credit Card (MasterCard and Visa), a growing list of Direct Debit (Emirates NBD Bank, Commercial Bank of Dubai, Standard Chartered Bank, Mashreq Bank, HSBC, Dubai Islamic Bank) and e-Dirham from the Ministry of Finance.
· Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
· Testing and evaluating new programs
· Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
· Writing and implementing efficient code
· Determining operational practicality
· Developing quality assurance procedures
· Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
· Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
· Training users
· Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts