- Professional Summary: -
- An astute professional into the Collection framework.
- Proficient experience of 2.1 years in java and a good understanding of back-end technologies.
- Excellent conversance in Core java: OOPS, Collection Framework, Threads, and Exception Handling.
- Proficient with: Spring MVC; Spring Boot.
- Excellent skills in version control tools such as GIT.
- Hands-on experience in requirement gathering, Designing, Coding, and Testing including manual testing.
- Conversance of apache tomcat server.
- Key contribution in various Project documentation, database design, and programming.
- An astute professional with Spring framework: Dependency Injection, Inversion of control, MVC, Bean Life Cycle, AOP, and Connection pooling;
- Proficiency in Hibernate: ORM, portability, different mappings, annotations, transactions;
- Hands-on experience with Databases like MySQL.
- Good skilled in SQL queries.
- Magnificent knowledge in Singleton design pattern and Factory design pattern.
- Familiar with domain knowledge and functional knowledge.
- Extensive skilled of JDBC, Servlet.
- Good exposure to the different domains such as E-commerce.
- Involvement in Testing like Performed unit testing and integration testing.
- basic configurations on Apache Tomcat server.
- Good Knowledge of Web services and XML parsing.
- Having 2 Years of rich experience Restful web service.
- Familiar with development life cycle (SDLC) experience in Agile methodology, JIRA, and Maven.
- Having Good Experience in postman tool for restful web service requests and response the API.
- Skilled in Log4J frameworks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and good decision-making ability.
- Technical Skill:-
HashMap, Collection Framework, String Class.
Spring Boot 2.x, Hibernate 4.x, Spring MVC 4.x
Eclipse, STS-4.9.0., V S Code.
Version Control tool
Apache Tomcat 9.0
Excel, Power Point Presentation, Word.
- Other Skills :-
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
Designation: -: Software Engineer
Company Name: -: Eclerx
Duration: - : Feb 2020 to till date present
- Client name- Geoviz Canada
- Project title- Briofab
- Domain:- E-commerce
- Tools and Technologies:- Core Java, MySQL, Spring Boot, Maven Project.
- Project Description:-
is an online application in which Selling goods, is possible to do electronically because of certain software programs that run the main functions of an e-commerce Web site, including product display, online ordering, and inventory management. The software resides on a commerce server and works in conjunction with online payment systems to process payments. Since these servers and data lines make up the backbone of the Internet, in a broad sense, e-commerce means doing business over internet.
- Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Consults with the end-user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, etc.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyses user needs to determine technical requirements
- Minimizes risk, prepares for risk mitigation, and keeps the project on track.
- Manages user requirements; provides timely project updates.
- Analyze codes to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Provides feedback for performance appraisals of team members.
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Analysis of the program to identify the code changes as per the business requirements.
- Preparing the technical specification document based on the existing system and new