Location : New Delhi, India
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $13 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Salesforce Developer with 4+ years of IT experience.
• 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com and Force.com platform as a Senior Developer & Technical Lead and ~1 year of experience in Core Java, Advance java, and Elasticsearch as a Developer.
• Good Experience in Salesforce Lightning and in implementing Object Oriented Programming concepts in Software Development.
• Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps, Lightning App Builder.
• Hands-on experience in developing Lightning components, Triggers, Apex Classes, and VF Pages.
• Extensive experience in Web Services Integration REST/SOAP API and composite APIs for various integrations.
• Worked on Integrations including file-based integrations with vendors like FICO, Posidex, NSDL, IBB, Perfios, etc. using MuleSoft.
• Worked on the designing of Apps, Tabs, Custom objects & fields, Role-based page layouts, Dashboards, Layouts, Email-Services, Validation-Rules, Approval-processes, Sharing-Rules, and various other components Involved in Salesforce.com setup activities and customized the app as per the client and application requirements.
• Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing, deployment, and maintenance of enterprise applications.
1. Project Name: IDFC first bank (Financial Project)
IDFC First bank is an NBFC with multiple lines of business (LOB) for financial lending solutions. Each LOB uses different IT systems and business processes to run the overall business. The objective of introducing CRM is to provide a “single view” of the customer across the organization to all the stakeholders right from the first customer data entry into the system
Cloud: Sales and Community Cloud
Roles: Developer, Senior Developer
Roles and responsibilities:
• Interacted with Business users for analysis, requirements gathering and development.
• Performed detailed analysis of technical and business requirements.
• Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Batch Apex, Controller Classes, and extensions for various functional needs in the application.
• Designed and implemented reusable Lightning components for the applications.
• Created complex forms and components for the creation of loans and performed various loan related calculations
• Involved in daily standup meetings, Scrum. This resulted to bring good solutions to the business requirement.
▪ Financial Data Entry Form (Apex, Aura): With use of Lightning Aura and Apex, created a system to record Account Details, Income and Liability Details. Created dynamic validation framework for the fields of the form, using Application and Component Events of Aura framework.
▪ Perfios – Bank Statement Analysis and Automation (Apex, Aura, Triggers, Outbound Messages, Workflow, Batch Job): Using existing integration framework, handled integration responses from third party system Perfios, which digitizes scanned or PDF bank statement. Algorithm creation to analyses these responses so to find out whether the customer has good account for loan sanction or not. This system helps in automated entry of Account and Income detail, which leads fast paced entry of data. Creation of Batch Jobs, where if responses are not received in each amount of time.
▪ Document Handling framework for IDFC (Apex, Aura, Content Version, Http Callouts, Triggers, Rule Engine): Creation of a complex workflow for IDFC internal staff, to handle the document upload of customer. Features document upload to Salesforce, then to third party file handling services. Mechanism to Hold or Clear any uploaded document if there is any issue with the Document. Handling of various documents uploaded in the form of versions, for auditing purpose. Creation and use of Rule Engine classes, to make certain document mandatory to upload before proceeding further, for any specific customer according to their Demographic, Bank and Liability data.
▪ Underwriting (Apex, Aura): With use of Lightning Aura and Apex, created a system having multiple tabs horizontally and vertically and it is having tab switching mechanism.