Location : Mumbai, India
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Summary of Experience
● I am a highly adaptable & competitive professional with 6 years of experience in:
Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Scope documentation, Development & Implementation- Solution Designing, test-driven development, end-to-end Testing, Production Support Interfacing.
● Possess comprehensive command over Spring Framework including modules such as spring data, JPA, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Transaction, Spring Security, and JMS.
● Hands-on experience in developing microservices using spring boot, Eureka.
● Worked on migrating rest endpoints to FAAS serverless with Spring boot
● Hands-on experience in Integration of Spring with Hibernate (JPA), integration with Restful services, and with SOAP Web Services.
● Working in an AGILE environment geared towards delivering development/flow framework.
● Highly proficient in implementing requirements using a Gang of four Design patterns including
Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Decorator, Adapter, Flyweight, Template Method), JEE (Intercepting Filters, Front Controller, Application Context, Session Façade, Service Locator).
● Excellent in customizing internal frameworks using Tools like Log4J, and Junit.
● Highly skilled in working with Azure DevOps (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/ Continuous Testing).
● Experience with API security frameworks, token management, and user access control with OAuth, and JWT.
● Continuous interaction with various Product Owners for requirement gathering and Product Delivery.
● Involved in a process-driven development and delivery including following engineering standards, TDD, White Sourcing, enabling CT for Smoke, Sanity, and performance test, and auto triggering pipeline in specific windows for deployments and delivery.
● Hands-on experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes.
● Good Team player and can achieve team goals.
● Has Exceptional Interest in adopting new Technologies and doing R&D on new concepts.
Languages Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Groovy
Client-side Technologies JSON
Server-side Technologies Servlet, JSP
Development Frameworks Hibernate, JPA, NextGen (ORM framework), Spring
Java Web Services JAX-WS (Apache AXIS2, CXF), JAX-RS (Apache CXF, Rest easy, Jersey, Spring)
XML Technologies XML, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, JAX-P (SAX, DOM), JAX-B
Web Service Testing Tools SoapUI, Postman, Advanced Rest-client
Design Patterns MVC, Business Delegate, DAO, Singleton, Factory, Decorator, etc.
Databases Oracle, MySQL, Mongo DB, SQL Server
Logging Frameworks Log4j, Sl4J
Unit Testing Frameworks Junit
IDEs Eclipse, STS, SQL Developer, MyEclipse
Build Tools Maven, Gradle
Operating system Windows, Ubuntu Linux
Tools Docker, Kubernetes
S&P Global Ratings Oct 2017 – Present
Product- Data, and Content
Industry: Finance, Service Area: Ratings Technology Role: Senior Software Engineer
Technical Environment: Spring, Microservices Spring Boot, Hibernate, Rest and SOAP-based services, SQL, DevOps.
Projects: FAAS migration
-Rest Webservices to microservices - NRM
Sep 2020 to Present (Full Time)
We are migrating exiting rest endpoints to microservices using FAAS (Function as a service) cloud computing service.
ESG Indicators - Distribution to MI and R360 S&P Global Market Intelligence (Offsite)
Apr 2021 to Present (Full Time)
Capture, digitize, and distribute ESG Analytical Indicators for Corp, Insurance, FI, and Sovereign entities. Not to confuse this with ESG Evaluations which is a completely different product, ESG indicators are meant to indicate how ESG factors were incorporated into the determination of a credit rating. There is currently no relation to ESG evaluations. Enabled this on the CORE platform for further distribution to S&P Market Intelligence and Ratings 360 products.
S&P Global Ratings (Offsite)
Dec 2020 to Mar 2021 (Full Time) we embrace sustainability by providing environmental, social, and governance analytics that helps companies
and financial institutions to assess risk, uncover opportunities, and inform long-term sustainable growth
Simplify to Legacy - Scores Synchronization S&P Global Market Intelligence (Offsite)
Apr 2020 to Oct 2020 (Full Time)
As Simplify started releasing CORP, IST, and BANKS, we need to synch these jobs with legacy systems to avoid data conflict and inconsistency issues to help Analysts and Rating Committee track Ratings Released, Withdrawn, and Confidentiality changes before distributing it on Products for customers.