Software Test Engineer
- 6+ years of experience in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automation testing with tools such as Selenium WebDriver.
- Expertise in writing the test scripts in java.
- Having good knowledge of SQL queries and worked on API testing using Postman.
- Having good experience of ‘Agile Testing and well-acquainted with the concepts Bug Life Cycle, Waterfall model and Agile Methodologies (Scrum)
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Highly motivated, committed and a natural team player with good communication skills and Interpersonal skills coupled with right ability to get things done.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to accomplish critical project objectives.
Automation Testing Summary:
- Proficient in Test Automation using Selenium Web Driver Tool.
- Experience in working on Page Object Model Design pattern with Hybrid Framework.
- Experience in the development of Data driven Hybrid Automation frameworks in Selenium.
- Created automation in Selenium Web Driver using Java and Executed test scripts on Google Chrome.
- Profound Knowledge of Identifying Web Elements by using different Locators.
- Maintained the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like GitHub over the time for improvements and new features.
- Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) used in Java for test case automation.
- Sound knowledge on TestNG framework and Worked on Data driven testing approach.
- Good experience of managing JAVA automation projects using build tools like Maven.
- Good experience of creating, modifying, and enhancing both manual Test cases and Test Scripts.
- Expertise in end-to-end automation development and testing of web-based applications.
Manual Testing Summary:
- Experienced in all phases of Software Testing Lifecycle with expertise in the Integration and Functional, Database, User Interface, Regression testing and, Sanity Testing.
- Involve in Test Scenario Identification, Test case design, Test case review, Test case execution, Defect tracking.
- Good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle, Testing Concepts and Testing Methodologies.
- Excellent Understanding of Defect status life cycle.
- Having good experience in UNIX and SQL commands.
- M.E. in Computer Network Engineering from MBES, Ambajogai (Marathwada University Maharashtra), with distinction.
- B.E. in Computer Science & Engineeringfrom TPCT, Osmanabad (Marathwada University Maharashtra), with distinction.
Selenium WebDriver, JIRA, GIT, GITHUB, Maven, Postman
Core Java, Python
• July 2016 – Till Present: Working with Tarangan Solution as Software Test Engineer.
Global Equity Trading Segment System
Software Test Engineer
It is the secondary market of the stock exchange where retail investors and institutional investors buy and sell the stocks. It is the stock market that makes it possible to sell the stocks at any point of time and the exchange provides an efficient and transparent market for trading in equity, debt instruments and derivatives.
We provide institutional clients, alternative asset managers, and large corporations with a comprehensive approach to the sales, trading, structuring, and execution of a wide variety of financial market products, including bonds, equities, market-linked products, clearing services, and risk management.
- Responsible for Sanity testing, Functional testing, Regression testing
- Preliminary discussion of the Project with the Core Team.
- Responsible for writing and maintain Selenium Web Driver scripts for regression and functional testing using Data Driven Framework.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.