- 2 years Of experience as a software engineer in software design, analysis, development, testing, and implementation Of web and client-server applications using Microsoft technologies. Hands-On in application development using ASP.NET
- Extensive experience in the design and development Of applications using .NET MVC
- Strong understanding Of the application phases Of SDLC with a concentration On coding, design, development, and implementation Of various applications.
- Good Knowledge Of Encryption-Decryption and Token-based Authentication for security.
- Good Knowledge Of third-party controls. Experience in writing Stored Procedures using MS SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Ability to learn & develop new technologies quickly. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge Of Azure web hosting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work with a team Or independently whenever needed, willingness to learn new technologies
- Programming Languages: C#.NET
- Microsoft Technologies: Asp.net MVC 5, Ajax, Web API 2
- Development Tools: Visual Studio 2019
- Back-End Technologies: C#, Web API 2, SQL Server
- Source code management Tools: TFS
- RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2014
Hotel Management System
This project deals with developing and managing hotel room booking.
It provides Client Admin and Customers.
The system is implemented using MVC-based architecture, with a backend SQL server database.
Effective categorical Organization Of the system Analyze, Design, and develop the user interface, as per Requirement.
Writing business logic.
Fixing Bugs and Enhancements Technical and Product Support.
Online Payroll System
Team Size 2
C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server-2005, PL/SQL, CSS
Car Rental System
This project deals with developing and managing the car registration module in that my role is to add the car details from the customer point of view using SQL database and MVC framework
Design part and database connection
I had done it with the ADO.NET entity database.