4 years of experience in the IT industry as a Software Developer with hands-on experience on open-source technologies like Power BI, MySQL, Java, Excel, Postgres, ETL, Talend, SAP HANA
- Having Experience in Power BI Report development.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Having Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Have the edge over making DAX queries in the Power BI desktop.
- Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries.
- Develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
- Experience in building user-friendly reports.
- Gathering business requirements for dashboards and analytics via stakeholder interviews.
- Translating business requirements to functional technical documentation.
- Ability to suggest and deliver new systems and system improvements
- Worked with different geography teams to deliver solutions to different customers.
- Technical expertise in Advanced SQL, Data Visualization, and Advanced Excel.
- Ability to build medium to complex interactive dashboards using different types of data sources in DOMO.
- Analyzing, understanding, and updating the Existing cards/charts in BI.
Power BI MySQL
MS SQL Server PostgreSQL Java
Talend SAP HANA
Jira Conﬂuence Trello
- Data Validation and data quality checks at the backend with SQL.
- In-depth understanding of all stages of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Work in the Agile (Scrum) development team to deliver regular updates to the Product manager.
- Business logic and various utility implementations using SQL.
- Managing and ensuring successful end-to-end deliveries for the projects, while complying with the organizational quality standards and goals.
Customer Segmentation Dashboards BI Developer
Technology: Power BI
- Created customized Power BI Dashboards/reports
- Worked on analysis of customer journey and adoption based on actions & transactions by customers
- Worked on analysis and identiﬁcation of typical trades based on business logic and prepared daily dashboards for customers
- Developing pipelines to load data from source to Destination.
- Automated Pipeline to create and table and load data incrementally in the destination.
- Creating Streams and Tasks to automate the data sync process from schema to schema.
- Loading data to different environments. Copied cloning data Created Stored Procedures to Transform data.
- Creating and granting Roles, Users, and privileges Automated security to create roles, and users and give privileges to users.
- Automated Costing billing calculation on Warehouse, database, and table levels.
- Developing Power BI reports
Webster Power BI Developer
Technology: Snowﬂake, Talend, Power BI, AWS S3
- Prepare data models
- Build and demonstrate prototypes, visualizations, and reports
- Building Analysis Services reporting models
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards and cards using Domo.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence
- Translate data into informative reports and visuals
- Monthly Refresh Work
- Data extraction on monthly basis from Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Cleanse, De-duplicate and transform the data and loaded in Snowﬂake database using Talend
RedHaww Power BI Developer
Technology: Talend, Talend Cloud Manage Platform, Postman, MS SQL Server, BI
- Proﬁcient in Excel.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards using Domo.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Created Scripts in Talend to extract the data from API and load it in MS SQL Server.
- Created SQL Queries for Data Validation in source and targets.
- Monitoring of the ETL Processes.
- Exception Handling - handling failure events and sending emails about failure as per required.
SEO Newsletter Software Engineer
Technology: Snowﬂake, Talend, Google Trends, AWS S3, BI
- Process of consolidating separate data and reporting suites
- Ensure business users are enabled with carefully curated data
visualizations with accurate, reliable and consistent data to monitor contract performance and assist in decision making
Bachelor of Technology