- Well-versed with coding standards and practices and also familiar with OOPS principles.
- Hands-on experience in version control systems like Git and repositories like GitHub, and bitbucket.
- Hands-on experience in Junit and Mockito
- Participates in design reviews and provides input to design recommendations.
- Experienced in Root cause analysis and bug fixings.
- Identify and troubleshoot application code-related issues.
- Displayed proficiency in project management.
- Experienced with web servers like Tomcat.
- Overview of knowledge of microservices.
Software Developer – August 2021 to present
Domain – Banking
Technologies – Java, Spring boot-microservices, Kafka, MongoDB, Junit, Mockito.
- Create multiple microservices and integrate the Kafka model to produce and consume messages
- Requirement analysis and development according to requirement and write test cases for each functionality.
- Writing Junit for code coverage.
2. Software Developer – 28/02/2020 to 25/08/2021 Company – Airlinq Technologies PVT. LTD. Domain - Automobile
Technologies – Java8, Spring MVC and Hibernate
- Design gateway from scratch to support existing platform.
- Requirement analysis and development according to requirement.
- Provide support in performance testing.
- Debug and fix production issues.
3. Software Developer – 19/06/2017 to 14/02/2020 Company – Okruti IT Consulting PVT. LTD. Domain – Health domain and E-Commerce
- Design and development of new features on server-side and UI side
- Implement a generic validation solution for both the server and frontend side.
- Integrate AWS services to upload large files
4. Software Developer – 01/05/2016 to 11/06/2017 Company – SolutionCube Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Domain – Logistic domain
- Prepare SQL script through java code to store bulk data in the database
- Fix bugs and implement functionality according to requirements.