Seeking an exciting and challenging career in IT industry wherein my knowledge will prove effective towards the growth and development of the organization and myself.
- Having 3+ years of experience as a Software test engineer in IT industry.
- Currently working as Software Test Engineer in Marktine Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- Worked as Software Test Engineer for Stratycon Technologies Private Limited. From August 2018 to October 2021.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming Concepts of Java, Collection Framework, Exception Handling.
- Hands on experience in automating the Web applications using Selenium WebDriver and
- Experience in automating the Smoke Test and Regression Test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in designing test cases according to the business flow using Hybrid Approach which is built on Page Object Model design pattern.
- Hands on Experience to read and write Properties file.
- Well versed with all phases of SDLC and STLC.
- Well versed with handling elements in Selenium WebDriver using Locators.
- Expertise to read and write data from Excel Sheet for Test Scripts using Apache POI library.
- Expertise in Popup handling on Alert, Child Browser, File Upload, File Download.
- Expertise in Test-NG listener.
- Worked on Agile Methodology.
- Hands on experience in working with Unit Testing Framework Tool TestNG (Cross browser execution, parallel execution, distributed parallel execution, batch execution).
- Good exposure on Bug Life Cycle.
- Good knowledge on JIRA defect tracking tool.
- Expertise in build management tool Maven.
- Reviewed test cases and given valuable comments about test case coverage and functionality
- Hands on experience in working with Hybrid Framework using Selenium.
- Implemented OOPS concept in Selenium Automation Framework.
- Knowledge on Git Hub and Jenkins.
Technical Skills and Tools
Selenium WebDriver, Apache POI
Hybrid approach, Data driven.
Project Name: Zard Care System
Duration: 2 years
Domain: Health Care
This project is aimed to develop a web-based Health Care domain System, which is used to handle all operations in hospitals, and can provide a better service to patients. It also provides better service to the administration, to automate all the activities of administration. It is developed to manage the daily activities of a Physician with regards in maintaining his personal records, scheduling patient appointments, case history, Physician’s advice, admission details, physical examination & investigation reports and Daily progress.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Check the compatibility of manual test cases and identify the steps to automate it.
- Active participation in creation of testdata before development of test script.
- Involved in development of automation test scripts using Framework Components.
- Involved in test script review.
- Performed Batch, parallel, Cross browser and Distributed parallel Execution.
- Monitor the jenkin build for automated test scripts.
- Track the automation defect status in JIRA.
- Debugging test scripts.
- Involved in Daily Stand-up meeting.
- Maintaining the test data.
Project Name: Collegare Sales
Duration: 1.2 Years
Collegare Sales focuses on steps that needed to sell a services or Product. Objective of this project is to plan for setting goals, providing sales support, Creating or updating sales strategy. It helps to achieve profit
goals of organization. It deals with interacting with customers, finding opportunities, establishing sales processes forecasting revenue analysing team performance. It involves sequence of activities which start from initial lead creation to closing of deals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Following Agile scrum methodology.
- Understand the requirement from SRS/CRS.
- Developing Test Scenarios, Test Cases & Test data based on requirements.
- Involved in daily scrum meeting and giving consolidated status.
- Involved in doing build smoke test after every roll.
- Writing the test cases.
- Execute the test cases manually.
- Involved in tracking defect in Jira.
- Involved in daily stand-Up meetings.