Sr Software Engineer
Location : Ahmedabad, India
Experience : 5 Year
Rate: $14 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● 4 years of experience in development of web-based applications
● Proficient in developing Angular Applications using Typescript, NodeJS and Firebase.
● Experience in designing as well as development
● Good with Microservices architecture in Angular
● Experience to write Google Cloud Function for Email sends Daily Backup etc.
● Understanding in Front-End technologies like flutter etc.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to lead the team and keep them motivated
● Well-versed in object-oriented design and programming.
● Hands-on experience in working on continuous integration and continuous deployment
● Quick learner who grasps new concepts and technical skills.
PROJECT NAME: CHOICE 360
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Duration: May 2020 – Feb 2022
Choice 360 will allow users(patients) to select after-discharge facilities.
Choice 360 Web application will allow Nurse and Patients to Easily identify the Facilities from their Nearby
Nurse Can Choice the Card According to Patient Location.
Before Chosen card by the nurse Patient Can swap or change the Priority Likewise and if the Patient Wants to share
those data with their Family User can Mail and Print also.
● I handled Major Role in the Choice 360 project by myself, from design to implementation.
● created and display dynamic material cards for each facility provided by hospitals, and stored the data in firebase
(Firestore) using Angular 8, bootstrap, SCSS, and Angular Material.
● created user authentication system using Angular and Firebase Authentication with forgot password email link from firebase database.
● After subscribing to the facility cards, mail will be sent to certain users selected by the patient. sending auto-mail if the user wants to change subscription. auto welcome mail will be sent when new users.
● Patient Choice data can be exported as a pdf.
● Patient Can Swap cards according to their choice.
● Update Every month CMS Rating For the Facility from American Medicare Site.
● Train new employees.
● I handled 4 team members in my group