QA Automation Tester
Location : Noida, India
Experience : 4 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Quality Engineer with 4 years of experience.
• Selenium WebDriver, JUnit/NUnit, TestNG, Maven, API Testing, Automation Testing with C#, Hybrid Frameworks, TDD, BDD, Web testing and Functional testing. Experienced in each phase of Test Life Cycle (STLC) and good knowledge in all phases of SDLC/STLC
• Creating test plans, test cases, Controlled Input Data (JSON), Regression, Functional Testing, UAT Execution, Expected Results, UI and APIs Automation with Selenium Java
• Automation Testing write test cases, Black box testing, and database testing, API Testing using postman.
• Writing automated test scripts using Selenium Web Driver, C#, Java, TestNG, Cucumber and Maven.
• Excellent understanding of Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) which includes Business requirement Analysis, Functional Requirement Analysis, Overall Design.
• Design and develop automated functional test suite using Selenium IDE and WebDriver.
• Expertise testing in Agile software development projects including Scrum engagement.
• Involved in Project Management and bug tracking tools like Atlassian JIRA, TestRail
• Working with functional testers to select test cases and scenario candidates for automated test implementations.
• Work closely with developers to resolve issues and ensure thorough testing. Software Engineer
• Involved in Agile methodology and undergone in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and proposed solutions to the business problems.
• Designed and developed web MVC applications and web services using ASP.NET(C#) with SQL Server database connectivity.
• Created model classes, razor views and controller action methods to compose data using models
• Designed and implemented n-tier systems, reusable libraries and development frameworks, NuGet.
• Wrote jQuery functions to manipulate and validate DOM elements in views.
• Worked with the team to complete the integration, testing and deployment of the software components into the full system.
• Proficient with Bug Tracking tools like Mantis and Project Management tools like Trello.
Master of Technologies- 68% Punjab Technical University, India
• Strong commitment to work and strong load bearing capabilities.
• Capable of working in a team environment or working independently.
• Enthusiastic to learn new technologies.
Programming Languages: C++, C# (.NET), Java.
Automation Tools and Languages: Selenium IDE, WebDriver, TestNG, MS Test, Spec Flow, Gherkin (Cucumber), C#, Java.
Databases: MY SQL API
Testing Tool: Postman.
Automation Frameworks: BDD/ATDD (Spec Flow), TDD, Data driven, Keyword driven, Hybrid driven.
Project Management/ Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Agile, TFS.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum IDE: Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA