Mobile Team Lead/Senior iOS Developer
Location : Mohali, Punjab, India,
Experience : 13 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Experience in managing multiple projects, business managers, and different technical teams to streamline the process.
• Proficient in the analysis of system needs including evaluating the requirements and end-user expectations. Design solutions based on the analysis, and Research and development for complex system execution.
• Highly experienced with design patterns such as MVVM, MVC, Delegation, Singleton, categories, and protocols.
• Valuable experience in the entire software development life-cycle including requirements gathering, design, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance
• Strong working knowledge of Xcode, Cocoa Touch, Swift, Objective-C, and iOS
• Experience integrating with multiple RESTful web services, parsing JSON, and XML.
• Constructed and implemented UI designs using Storyboards, XIB files, and programmatically
• Solid understanding and use of various iOS frameworks such as UIKit, MapKit, CoreLocation, AVFoundation, AFNetworking, Contacts
• Worked on several 3rd party libraries like Parse, Twilio, Quickblox Facebook, Twitter, Firebase
• Extensive use of Grand Central Dispatch (GCD) to perform tasks on different threads, allowing for a more lag-free user experience
• Working experience in ARC, as well as the older.
• Detailed-oriented developer with a strong team mentality
• Enthusiastic and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure tasks are completed on time and to the highest standard
• Experience in creating View-based applications, Tab bar-based applications, and Navigation based applications.
• Strong Knowledge of multithreading, multiprocessing
• Worked on payment gateways like Paypal, Braintree, and Stripe for billing items and vast experience of In-App purchases and applications for connecting to Hardware via Bluetooth.
• Involved in end-to-end applications Development along with publishing to Apple Store.
• Familiar with Git Tools and SVN For Manage Source code according to version.
• Familiar with Cocoa-Pod installation third party Library