Location : VISHAKHAPATNAM, India
Experience : 4 Year
Rate: $11 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
· 4.3 Years of Professional Experience as a DevOps Engineer with technical expertise in Build and Release Management, Continuous Integration and Deployment, and Software configuration management.
· Hands-on experience with version control tools like GIT, and GitHub.
· Experience on, GIT- Created branches, tagging, and Merging providing access permissions to the developers over branches.
· Good Experience in GitHub and Configuring git with Jenkins and scheduling jobs using the POLL SCM option.
· Expertise in using Build tools like Maven for Building and Deployable artifacts such as War&Ear from source code.
· Creating new Build jobs, Plugins installation, and Management, setting up Master/Slaves using Jenkins
· Good Experience in Continuous integration using the Pipeline View, Integrated Sonar to run as part of Jenkins Build job, Monitoring Nightly Builds and Daily Builds, and Deploying with different Environments like QA, UAT, DEV, PROD.
· Experiences in using Nexus Repository manager for Maven Builds.
· Good Experience in Dockerizing the Applications, In Dockerfile, Creating Docker images, and configuring the Docker Containers.
· Experience in creating and configuring Docker Volumes.
· Experience in creating Docker-Swarm Cluster, Volumes, and Networks.
· Good Knowledge of writing Docker Compose files and Deploying Docker services in Docker-Swarm Cluster.
· Experience in creating Kubernetes manifest files like Daemon Set and Replication controller, Replication Set, and Deployments.
· Strong Experience in Kubernetes cluster setup and Deploying Applications in Kubernetes clusters.
· Implement CI/CD using Jenkins, Docker & Kubernetes.
· Good experience in deploying the artifacts in Tomcat.
· Experience in writing Ansible playbooks and Ansible roles for Configure management, Shareability, and Reusability in Ansible.
· Hands-on Experience in AWS Cloud such as creating EC2, S3, ELB, EBS, EFS, IAM, Auto Scaling, and Security Groups.
· Creating/Managing snapshots and Volume upgrades, Downgrade AWS Resources (CPU, Memory EBS).
· Ability to build deployment, build scripts, and automated solutions using shell scripting and Python.
· Good knowledge of methodologies like Agile and waterfall model for project planning and execution.
Project 1: SCMCI
Duration: Feb 2018 to Present
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Creating branches and tags using GIT.
· Responsible for tagging and maintain code on version control GIT.
· Monitored daily builds, GIT check-ins and administrated access management
· Supported product release management and patch set release
· Responsible for creating Builds and Deployments Planes.
· Developing pom.xml files for Maven build scripts.
· Creating War files using Maven.
· Experience in authoring pom.xml files, performing releases with the Maven release plugin and managing artifacts in Sonatype NEXUS repository.
· Automate the build Process Using Jenkins jobs.
· Creating jobs using Jenkins. Manage installations of node, deployment configuration, administration, backup etc.
· Making Application, Reports and Script ready for the Release on time.
· Verify Deployments logs to check for successful deployments.
· Debugging Build & Release related issues.
· Making build and deployment automation enhancements, fixing bugs.
· Used Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed micro services, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks.
· Used Ansible to document all infrastructures into version control.
· Written Shell scripts to apply the Integration label to all the files, which needs manual labelling of files.
· Worked on creating the Docker containers, Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
· Pipeline by implementing Docker containerization with multiple namespace.